7 Steps to Acquiring Your Property In The U.S
1. Pick the best investment for you
We will discuss your investment goals to understand your needs. Our team of experts will work one-on-one with you throughout the process to find the property that best fits your needs.
2. Pay a $1,500 deposit- title research Fee
3. Sign the Title Company Agreement
After selecting a property that best fits your needs, you will be requested to sign a title company agreement and send it to us along with a copy of your passport.
A title company plays an important role in the property acquisition process as follows:
- The buyer transfers payments through the title company which secures and ensures the buyer’s money throughout the buying process
- The title company serves as a mediator between the seller and the buyer and ensures that both sides are protected and insured.
- The title company conducts a title search of the property history such as: defects, liens, debts, unpaid mortgage, taxes etc.
- The company examines the property’s condition.
We work with the following title companies:
Rochester, NewYork- Michael Santariello
Cleveland, Ohio- Chedar
Jacksonville ,Florida –
4. Receive signed agreement from us
After signing the agreement you will recive the agreement signed by us within 24 hours.
5. Transfer payment for the property to the title company
You will need to transfer payment for the property by following the instructions specified in this link
6. Transfer the property under your name
After the title company confirms that the transfer has been successful, within 2 to 3 weeks you will recive a certificate “DEED” signed by a public notary showing that you now own the property.
Within 1 to 2 more weeks the property will be registered under your name and you will be able to verify this online in the relevant country website.
For example: you can search the name “Michael” by clicking on the link below and view the list of all home owners by the name of “Michael” registered in that county: Searching for your property
7. Property Management Company
After the property is registered under your name, you will sign the management agreement provided by the property management company. Please find the agreement here: Attached Agreement
The managing company will take care of the property for you!
The management company will collect monthly rent payments and deal with the tenants. It will also handle any property issues that may arise over the years. The company will manage every aspect of your property!
You will have online access to all transactions made by the management company.
Start receiving your monthly income NOW!